Today, environmental pollution is seriously occurring in aquaculture due to the large amount of excess organic matter from food, feces and other wastes remaining at the bottom of the pond. In addition, the chemicals and antibiotics used in the farming process are left over but not treated.
The formation of bottom mud layer due to long-term accumulation of organic substances, scum is the habitat of rotten microorganisms, microorganisms producing toxic gases such as: NH3, NO2, H2, H2S, CH4… Pathogenic microorganisms such as TPC, Coliforms, Vibrio, Aeromonas, Ecoli, Pseudomonas, Proteus, Staphylococcus… many types of fungi and protozoa.
Using AHT products will help improve the environment of contaminated aquatic water and destroy all pathogens, creating favorable conditions for aquatic products to grow and develop well.
- Kill most bacteria, viruses, algae, harmful fungi
- Processing and improving aquaculture environment, especially water environment is contaminated
- Preventing and eliminating disease sources in ponds
- Eliminate the bad smell of water, especially for ponds with organic waste from animal and poultry manure
- Limiting the phenomenon of floating fish and diseases such as red spots, white spots, mycosis, cysts, spores, and necrotic diseases on shrimp caused by Vibrio parahaemoliticus strains.
- Quick effect
- Broad treatment spectrum
- Preventing diseases effectively
- Do not leave smells, friendly to the environment